The purpose of this policy is to define how this praxis and the company CTH-Dr. Birgit Weidl collects, uses and discloses personal information.
This policy applies to all personal information collected and used by the praxis and the company CTH-Dr. Birgit Weidl listed in item 3 (Responsibilities) and all associated practices and hospitals in collaboration with.
Responsible for the data processing: Dr. Birgit Weidl (stated the Responsible hereafter)
Dr. med. vet. Birgit Weidl, approbated
Personal & Business Coach (Univ.), certified
Strategic Sales Manager (Univ.), certified
Trainer specialized in humane medicinal Oncology
Natural Health Psychotherapist (in human medicine), nationally certified
Company: CTH – Dr. Birgit Weidl Coaching I Training I Mental Health
Name of the Praxis: Praxis Dr. Birgit Weidl, Natural Health Psychotherapist and Personal & Business Coach
Addresses of the Praxis: 2 locations:
Location 1 – Munich City: at company `freiraum`, Saarstr. 5, 80797 München
Location 2 – Munich countryside: at `Therapiezentrum Wildnauer`, Bruckmannring 6,
Kontaktdaten: +49 (0)160 711 91 85
info[at]cth-weidl.com or praxis[at]cth-weidl.com
By providing personal information to the Responsible, any person:
- consents and agrees to such collection and processing.
4.2 Types of Personal Information the Responsible collects (via praxis or company CTH)
The type of personal information that may be collected will depend on the Responsible’s relationship with the person, and the circumstances of collection.
4.2.1 Contractors, Officers, any Employees or Private persons
The information collected by the Responsible from any person (listed here in item 4.2.1) may include personal details, for example:
- name and gender;
- age, date of birth, weight and height;
- e-mail address; and phone number(s)
- other contact information;
- health information relating to the person (including details of medical history, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis); and/or
- details of relevant health care professional(s).
The information the Responsible collects from any person may also include:
- photographs/images (where authorised); and
- information provided in “free text” fields when completing information sheets and forms, such as pre-treatment evaluation forms
- bank account details
- doctor`s certificates in the case of sick leave.
4.3 From whom does the Responsible collect personal information?
Wherever practicable the Responsible will only collect information from any person personally. However, the Responsible may also need to collect information from other sources such as treating health care providers, carers and guardians. Where personal data is exchanged with a third party, the data subject must be informed and must confirm their approval beforehand.
4.4 When does the Responsible collect Personal Information?
Usually information will be collected at the first appointment. Information may be collected about any person when they:
- request information about the Responsible`s services
- telephone, email or write to the Responsible
- use this website;
The Responsible may also need to collect personal and sensitive information in order to comply with legal obligations.
4.5 How the Responsible stores information
Personal information is stored and held in a combination of hard copy and electronic files maintained by the Responsible, and on personal devices, including laptop computers.
4.6 How is Personal Information Used?
4.6.1 Use of Personal Information
The Responsible uses personal information that is reasonably necessary for one or more functions (the primary purpose), or for a related secondary purpose that would be reasonably expected by any person, or to which any person has consented.
The Responsible may use any person’s information for the following purposes:
- to establish their identity;
- to provide the content, information and/or services requested;
- to contact any person to satisfy any of the Responsible`s legal or regulatory obligations;
- to create a profile from the interactions the Responsible has with any person to help the Responsible understand what information that person might be interested in receiving (subject to receiving any appropriate consent which may be required);
- to deal with queries, requests or complaints;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this websites; and
- to manage the relationship between the Responsible and officers, contractors, employees and private persons.
4.7 Direct Marketing
4.8 Sensitive Information
- necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to life, health or safety;
- necessary pursuant to a legal requirement;
4.9.1 Third Parties
The Responsible will treat personal information as strictly private and confidential. She may however on occasion exchange personal information with other practices or clinics where the patient is to be treated. It may be necessary for the Responsible to disclose personal information to certain third parties in order to assist the Responsible with one or more functions or activities, or where permitted or required by law. Third parties may include:
- clinics or hospitals (where treatment is received, and/or clinical trials are performed);
- medical practitioners and related staff;
- health insurers and health service providers;
- entities established to help identify illegal activities and prevent them.