Appointments & Pricing
The information below does not apply for corporate clients. Quotations, services and professional fees for companies are based on requirements specific to the individual company needs.
Information - Coaching and Therapy
- The duration of a session – for either coaching or therapy – is either 90 / 120 minutes
- You determine the number of sessions ; there is no obligation whatsoever for a certain number of sessions
- There are no "packages“ or pre-payments required; you pay only for those services used
Non-binding preliminary consultation
A preliminary consultation lasts about 15-20 minutes, and is offered free of charge via telephone. We get to know each other personally and discuss your concern. I am happy to answer your questions about my coaching or therapy offer.
As a Therapist for Psychotherapy under the Naturopaths Act (HeilprG), I am bound by the legal Duty of Confidentiality. This is regulated by the Civil Code (§ 630a BGB) and the Patients' Rights Act.
This results in a duty of confidentiality similar in scope to that of medical doctors.
Fee – Your investment
- Your investment for a single session (per 60 minutes) for private customers is currently reduced caused by the critical situation for many people due to COVID-19
- 90 Euro for coaching (excl TAX) und
- 90-120 Euro for therapy depending on the diagnosis
- My Fee is exempt from VAT under Section 4 (14) Of The UStG if there is a therapeutic application
- In the case of coaching my fee is liable for normal statutory sales tax (VAT) of 19% which is excluded in the above amount
- I can agree fees for lectures and trainings privately
I arrange appointments with you personally and try to be flexible and tailored to your needs. Please call on (+49) 160 711 91 85 (see also contact in menu bar or on my Homepage).
During a meeting I am unable to answer the phone, please leave a message on my answering machine, I will contact you at my earliest opportunity.
Alternatively you can use the online contact request form. verwenden.
Cancellation of appointments
As I run an appointment practice, the appointments are specially reserved for you. They have the advantage of no waiting times.
If you are unable to meet an appointment, please do so and advise with at least 24 hours notice.
Please understand that in the event of a short-term cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or even state failure to attend without notice, full fee would be charged for the missed appointment.
Billing of therapy with private funds - Supplementary Insurance
Depending on your contract with your Healthcare Insurance provider, my fee may be paid by your Insurer or possibly Supplementary Insurance (please consult your contract). In the accounting for my therapeutic support, I take guidance from the GebüH (Fee Regulation for Naturopaths).
The fees in the GebüH were set more than 20 years ago and are not binding for Naturopaths and Insurance companies. Therefore, the positions are adjusted to the current market pricing. For this reason, Insurance Providers also reimburse differently. As a result, there may well be corresponding patient contribution in the account.
Please check with your Insurance Provider how any possible refunds would be made.
Advantage as a self payer in therapy
- You will receive immediate help and support - without bureaucracy of dealing with a health insurance company
- No details of your diagnosis will be disclosed to your health insurer
- You are able claim my fee as a medical expense (exceptional charges) for tax purposes
Claiming tax on Therapy fees
If you are a self payer you can claim my fee for therapy as part of your tax return as exceptional charges (Health/Health Maintenance expenses). Please check with your Tax Advisor for the relevant allowances.
Billing with statutory Health Insurance Funds
Statutory Health Insurance does not cover fees for therapy. Please contact your health insurance company directly or alternatively the Bavarian Association of Cash And Conventions, email: patienten-infoline[at]kvb.de.
Costs for coaching would not be covered by private or statutory health insurance providers.
Claiming tax on Coaching fees
You are able to claim my fees for Coaching in your tax return. The prerequisite here is that coaching is prompted by professional circumstances and is carried out to assist performance in your job / career. You can claim these costs as a work related tax deduction in your tax return. Your Tax Advisor can provide you with further information.
Coachings and Trainings for corporate clients
For Corporate Clients I am happy to create an individual offer. My fee for conducting seminars, workshops, or support in individual coaching, for example for Executives, is available on request.
Social Fees - Low income
It is my belief that psychiatric support should be made available for every person that requires it:
With Low Incomes, e.g. Apprentices, Students, low Earners, Recipients of Unemployment Benefit 2 (ALG II/Hartz IV), can receive a coaching or therapy place for a discounted Fee .
If you are interested, please feel free to request the appropriate conditions and availability of appointments.